Friday 28 November 2008

4000 profit-3leaderboards won in 3 weeks-

Ok- Before i ramble and slag off half the poker community off. WE have reached $4,000 profit!
1,900profit sit ad goes,
1,300 leader board prizes (3x1st 350plus 2nd)
800 rake back and a couple of mtt wins.

Well to win three leader boards at small stakes takes serious dedication and is a good sign that the 100k profit is achievable! All i can say is that GNASHER8 GAVE ME a serious run for my money. Luckily when i got 7,000 points ahead on Saturday,he gave up, which is just as well as I needed Sunday off! There were times when I was close to hitting the poker "wall" but my desire and inner strength came through and i kept playing and playing and asking Gnasher the questions by playing game after game.
It is a good sign that I worked hard for this prize as it is hopefully a good indicator that I can reach the 100k by hard work.

In the betfair poker world, Duffs has left the site! Oh what fooking shame!
He is all what is wrong with England and in my opinion is a middle class twerp!

The plan for December is to make antha 4,000 and then start the new year with 8,000 bucks and make this to 100k.

Well a poker theory question for readers.

PHIL IVEY V DONKEY A

50blinds world series-both same stack early doors.

Ivey dealt qq
donkey dealt ak unsuited

Donkey goes all in- shows his cards to ivey- Should ivey fold?(even though fav)

Yes he should fold as he shouldn't go out level one on a coin flip when he can out play donkey a through the tournament!

So think abt that in the early stages of sst and heads up- don't push a draw etc if you know ur opponent will bled chips to you in game.


good luck everybody-apart from you donkeys!

2 comments:

Punterz said...

just to say you are an idiot loser

Duffs said...

In the betfair poker world, Duffs has left the site! Oh what fooking shame!
He is all what is wrong with England and in my opinion is a middle class twerp!

As I have never met you would be interested to know your thoughts behind your comments that I am all that is wrong with England and a middle class twerp - I assume you have some reasoning behind this.