Monday 6 October 2008

The 100k challenge!

Hi well there hundreds of these blogs and most die a death with there bankroll! So what makes me different? Well I'm an OK poker player and been grinding it out for years. However its time for no more excuses I'm going to build 100k from a small starting bank.

I'm starting with 646dollars in a poker stars account and 60pounds in a bet fair account. I make that about 400 pounds.

Plan of action is I have good knowledge base on the tennis and football, but our first aim is to make the bankroll one thousand pounds and I'm going to try to achieve this through playing 10dollar poker stt goes.

I set up a new account on Betfair and can be tracked on sharkscope.com as Cucumber1. i deposited 10pounds three days ago and its already 60pounds. Pokers stars stands at 646 after initial one hundred deposit so the signs are good!

But they will be bad days ahead and it will be interesting to see if i can conquer the demons that are ahead!

No comments: