Monday 6 October 2008

WHAT I THINK OF ARISTON AND GEOFF CC ON LINE POKER BROKER

Well my first thoughts of making the 100k was to go through on line poker sponsorship broker Geoffcc! Now this company gives sponsorship to online poker players. Well they offer me a sponsorship, which they should as I have a winning record and can be researched for years.

So I thought this was a good way to make 100k as I can play stakes above my bankroll.
Now these guys are going 2 take 50percent of profits, which is reasonable as they are putting up the cash!

So I join and first few days I break even! Now after 3days the boss man Matthew Firth writes to me questioning my commitment to the scheme! Now I was fuming, I think he made a mistake as he thought as I broke even I had not been playing much!

So I wrote to him and put the record straight saying I had been playing 4-6hours per day and was gambling sensibly and didn’t appreciate him questioning my commitment without checking the facts! I was very polite and I think it’s reasonable that we get it straight that I’m committed and why im playing low steaks at first to build a surplus.

Now my mentor ARISTON wrote to me threatening me to withdraw my comments and not back chat the boss! WTF-im a winning player and would have made them thousands of pounds over time! If I can’t express my opinion and offer an explanation then I do want to be part of this scheme! Which is a shame as it would be beneficial to both parties.

Anyway ARISTON sacked me as although he recognised my potential to the business, he didn’t like my attitude! Ummmm I look at a lot of successful players JAMIE GOLD, SCOTTY NGUYEN, MIKE THE MOUTH, - these guys have bad attitudes. But they win money and as poker is about taking peoples money, not being MR NICE GUY I find the response strange!
I do not think there is alot of hope for this business if you sack wining players for having an opinion. When i worked in the NHS i could always go to my boss and talk through problems, well there man management skill are pretty dire to take offence to me wanting to illustate my passion for the game.

To be fair my attitude was fine, the response to the boss was to show I was committed and passionate about poker and would not accept my commitment being questioned through inaccurate comments.

Anyway there business will be poorer for losing me and it gives me the opportunity to keep the lot!

No comments: